Tuesday, August 26, 2008

entry 1

i am simply assuming this website as another guy & writing whatever crap i feel like writing.but, i really can't simply 'pour out my feelings'. looks simply ridiculous.besides i observe that i don't have much of an emotional capacity anyway.boohoo, i am dead inside. don't have any feelings & what feelings i do have ,are so intense & so beyond my control.they make me think & act stupid.feelings have a tendency to do that.but we'll come to that later.what am i supposed to write,anyways? i arrive at this block whenever i try to express something. so i go along with the idea that i don't have to say anything, don't need to share stuff with anyone, like the lyrics of a song that i heard some time ago ' hiding in my room,safe within my womb,i touch no one touches me'. what the heck i really don't need to, so until i'm feeling extremely idiotic-adios

No comments: